Become a model maker and animator for the day with our creative team building experiences.
We’ve crafted a series of adult-focused workshops that offer organisations a creative solution for corporate away days. We provide participants with the unique opportunity to learn how to make their own clay models of our world-famous characters, as well as create a simple stop-frame animation film.
Learning theory is woven in throughout the day, as participants are encouraged to focus on leadership, communication and team building skills while taking part in fun group activities and challenges.
- 2hr session focusing on team building, which gives participants the opportunity to model their own Gromit and work in groups to create a team mascot out of clay.
- Maximum of 15 participants
- Cost: £750 + VAT
- The full Away Day package, which runs for around 6hrs (but can be tailored accordingly) includes model making (Gromit & Morph), storyboarding and shooting a short stop-frame animated film. The session can focus on either communication or leadership.
- Costs: £1,250 + VAT for up to 25 participants
- £50 + VAT per head for 26-80 participants
- We are happy to discuss a bespoke event based on your group size, preferred timings, individual requirements and objectives for the day. Get in touch with us: email@example.com
Need to know
- For a full breakdown on the costs, payment terms, expenses and materials associated with booking one of our workshops, please read our terms and conditions
- Listed prices exclude VAT, materials and travel expenses
I am not creative, so was dreading this activity, but with the guidance I was able to create a Gromit that looked like a Gromit! I really enjoyed the session.
Big things can be achieved in a short time frame if everyone has a role and works as a team - and you can have fun whilst doing it! Big takeaway: simple but often forgotten or overlooked in today’s hectic workplace.
The day has raised my confidence as I know other managers may struggle with the same things I do.
Really refreshing style of presentation for this type of day – so often they’re a rehash of some pop-psychology or other, but this was enjoyable but useful and great to work with others I don’t normally work with.
The most fun I’ve ever had on a management training day!