- FILM, TV & GAMES We bring unforgettable stories to the big and small screen, and gaming experiences to mobile & console.
- SHORT FORM & COMMERCIALS Using our craft in storytelling to work with brands globally in creating commercials and branded content.
- INTERACTIVE Finding boundary-pushing ways to tell stories through apps, games, AR and pioneering interactive media.
- CHARACTER LICENSING Working with licensees and partners to bring our iconic characters to new audiences across the globe.
- Attractions & Live Experiences Partnering with attraction, stage show, exhibition & event licensees to bring our characters to global audiences.
- DISTRIBUTION Bringing Aardman and 3rd party properties to global audiences on TV, DVD, streaming and digital platforms.
Your career starts here
The Aardman Academy delivers world-class courses for both established professionals and people at the start of their careers in animation. We offer both short and longer courses that provide practical, expert-led learning in a supportive and nurturing environment to help you take your career in animation to the next level.See our courses
Our latest news
Aardman and Thatchers Cider produce Pint-Sized Perfection
Studio Spotlight: Zoe Critchley - Archivist
The Art of Aardman exhibition opens at PAFF!
Production Spotlight: Heather Carby - Junior Set Dresser & Prop Maker
Star Wars Visions Volume 2 trailer released
Aardman and ESA celebrate Shaun the Sheep's Artemis I Lunar Mission
For a lifetime of devotion... give them some emotion
Aardman Equality, Diversity & Inclusion update, February 2023
Aardman and Save the Children launch new short film
Animation Love Stories
Studio Spotlight: Rowanne Swain - Licensing & Live Events Administrator
Studio Spotlight: Florence Logan - Apprentice HR Administrator
Star Wars: Visions Volume 2, featuring Aardman
Aardman appoints new Head of Digital & Strategic Development
Celebrating 30 years of Wallace & Gromit: The Wrong Trousers
Discovering more to Aardman’s ‘greatest hits’
Aardman and The National Forest announce partnership
Aardman lists premium animated content on Vuulr
We offer a range of entertaining, engaging and educational workshops, ideal for schools, museums, festivals, and suitable for people of all ages and abilities.Take a look