In these interactive workshops participants learn from an expert story artist from the Aardman studio how to create a visual narrative that will bring their ideas to life.
- Learn the basics of storyboarding and find out about how important this skill is for the animation production process – with visual examples from some of our best-loved titles
- Get tips and tricks on how to draw our world famous characters
- Create your own storyboard and learn how to turn pencil drawings into an animatic
- Our day package includes up to 3 storyboarding workshops
- Sessions can be booked for either 1 hour or 1.5 hours
- We can accommodate a maximum of 30 participants per session
who is it for?
- Suitable for ages 8+ and recommended for those with a keen interest in drawing and illustration
- The sessions can be tailored to be either child or adult-focused
- Day rate - festivals & other events: £750 + VAT
- Day rate - schools & charities: £575 + VAT
need to know
Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you shortly