IT Support Technician
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week, 9.30am – 6pm
Salary: c£21,000 per annum, depending on experience
Contract: Permanent open ended
Start Date: 1st July 2021
Location: Working across both Gas Ferry Road & Aztec West sites
The primary purpose of the role is to provide first line support across Aardman for IT Applications and OS. Working within the IT support team, this is a business and customer driven role aimed at improving Aardman’s workflow and efficiency.
Role & Responsibilities:
– To provide first line support for users who have problems with MS Office, Photoshop, Internet, Extranet, Email (Exchange Clients), MS Teams and internally developed systems, within both Windows Mac and smartphone environments.
– The nature of this support will include: making system modifications, developing workarounds or enhancements, manipulating data, reconfiguring systems, changing operating procedures, training users, producing additional documentation, or escalating requests to systems development staff or software suppliers, working at operational level on specific core systems.
– To analyse and resolve problems by working across the IT team.
– To work on project based assignments as directed by head of IT.
– To help produce and take part in IT educational programs.
– To observe the provision of the Health and Safety at Work & Data Protection Acts.
Candidates will need 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role and have excellent communication and organisational skills; with the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks.
Please find a full role profile attached.
To apply for this position, please go to: https://www.thetalentmanager.com/tv-jobs/41442/it-support-technician
Please confirm your salary expectations and availability in your cover letter. We will be reviewing applications for interview as they’re submitted. This advert closes at 5pm, Monday 21st June 2021
In November 2018, Aardman became an Employee Owned organisation, ensuring that the studio remains independent and securing the creative legacy and culture of the company for the future.
Aardman strives to be the most inspirational animation company in the world creating world class entertainment to a diverse and intergenerational global audience. We aim to lead the way in both our content and our professional principles, ensuring diversity and inclusion is inherent to the development and production of all our content – both on and off screen. Aardman is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all individuals and are always happy to discuss flexible working needs.