Put Together Your Best Playlist and Win Aardman Goodies!
If you are reading this you have found the brand new Aardman website!
Our shiny new site is bursting with all the work we create at our studios in Bristol, which we’d love you to explore. One of the new features of the site allows you to create and share playlists of your favourite work, so we’re holding a competition to see what playlists you can come up with!
1 lucky winner will be crowned “Aardman Playlist Director” and will receive:
- An oversized Aardman business card with their name and title, signed by Dave, Pete and Nick
- A special Aardman goodie bag filled with DVDs, toys and other weird and wonderful items from the studio
- An online Aardman model making masterclass! We’ll invite you to a special hour-long Google Hangout with one of our top model makers! During this session you’ll learn how to make a model of Gromit, Shaun or Morph – the choice is yours! A model making kit will be provided before the session.
8 runners up will also receive an invitation to join the special model making Google Hangout where they will learn how to make an Aardman character.
How to Enter
- Make sure you are following @aardman on Twitter. (Gold star if you already are!)
- Explore the new Aardman website and make a playlist of your favourite work
- Share a link to this playlist on Twitter using the hashtag #aardmanplaylist
- We’ll select 1 winner and 8 runners up at random from all the entries received before the closing date of 4th September 2014
Terms and conditions
- The competition begins on 22nd August at 12:00 BST and closes on 5th September 23.59 BST (the “competition period”)
- For your entry to be considered, you must follow @aardman and tweet a link to your playlist, including the hashtag #aardmanplaylist within the competition period
- You must be 13 or above to enter this competition
- This competition is not open to Aardman employees or their families,
- The personal information you provide will be used to administer and run this competition and by entering this competition you agree to this use of your personal information.
- Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries.
- One winner and eight runners up will be selected at random from all the entries submitted within the competition period.
- The first prize winner will receive their chosen playlist on DVD, a commemorative business card and an invite to a special model making Google Hangout session. 8 runners up will receive an invite to a special model making Google Hangout session
- The Google Hangout date and time will be announced following the closing of the competition. You will require a free Google+ account, webcam and broadband internet connection to take part.
- The prize winners will be notified within 5 days of the competition closing, by announcement on the @aardman Twitter account. Once notified, the winner will have 3 days to reply before we re-draw the competition.
- Entries that have not been chosen will not receive any notification.
- The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable and we reserve the right to amend and/or substitute the prize.
- Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond our reasonable control, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- By entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entries not complying with these terms and conditions or which provide insufficient information on the online entry form will not be accepted.
- We accept no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason